Shane Emmons ɸ Resume
Chief Technology Officer (CTO), TeamSnap (2015-present)
- Lead the Company in implementing technology to grow our business.
- Work to evaluate, negotiate and implement technology and business partnerships.
- Mentor and coach developers throughout the organization.
- Set the Technology vision of the company in response to the company's vision.
- Participate in business decisions across the entire company.
Leo Lecturer, University of Michigan - Flint (2016-present)
- Taught Advanced Computer Networking for the Masters program of the CSEP department.
Director of Technology & Principal Architect, TeamSnap (2014-2015)
- Lead the design and development of the NextJenn TeamSnap Platform serving 10 million customers across web and mobile devices.
- Lead partner integration design for NextJenn architecture.
- Lead multiple teams to implement dozens of projects.
- Lead and implemented the migration of acquired assets to our platform.
- Helped grown the company from 1 million user to 10 million.
Senior Software Engineer, TeamSnap (2012-2014)
- Leader Developer across entire suite of applications.
- Worked directly with counterparts in marketing and product management to implement dozens of projects.
- Worked to decrease site latency by over 80%.
Programmer Analyst, Frankenmuth Insurance (2002-2012)
- Lead Programmer of Life Insurance Data Warehouse and associated Analytics and Analysis software and reports.
- Lead Programmer for Dashboards and Analytics Visualization.
- Co-Lead of Financial Data Warehouse, serving 1500 clients through ad-hoc and pre-built reports and analytics.
- Lead Platform architect for Enterprise Reporting system.
University of Michigan, 2006
Masters of Science in Computer Science and Computer Information Systems with “High Honors”
University of Michigan, 2004
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science with “High Honors”
- Eagle Scout
- Sailing Enthusiast
- Enthusiastic Learner